Friday, June 03, 2005

Ronnie: 정말 고마워요!!! [Chong mal komawoyo!!!]


Translation = Ronnie: Thank you so much!!!
I've been wanting to write this post earlier, but lately, things have been so incredibly busy around the house that I just wasn't able to find the time to sit down and write.
ie. My brother leaving for Toronto to begin his career, debating whether to take summer classes or not, shopping for Pete's work clothes, Dave's graduation, meeting up with friends for lunch, looking for part-time work, etc. etc. The list goes on forever...
Ronnie, I just don't know how to thank you enough for helping me bring a MOUNTAIN of items back from Korea!
When I realized how heavy it was, I truly began to feel bad asking you to carry so many things home for me in the first place. Especially the two textbooks... They weighed quite a bit, didn't they? It must have been so draining on you to have to lug all the items on and off the plane. I am sorry for being so inconsiderate. -_~;;
Also, I thank the Lord for bringing sweet lil' Ann-Marie into the world through you and Alex. She is such an adorable girl who brings much joy to people around her. It has been a blessing watching her grow from an infant to the little girl that she is today. Truly, "Children are a gift from the Lord..." Psalm 127:3 NIRV

I am so thankful to be blessed with close friends and family around me. Lord, I gratefully thank you...

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you..." Philippians 1:3 NKJV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home